Eaton Logo

Where can I go to buy replacement parts or equivalent products to the old Crouse-Hinds Distribution Equipment Division (DED) products that were made in Earlysville, Virginia many years ago?

For replacment parts/breakers contact Siemens/Murray.  For entire equipment replacment, send the specifications (not the old Crouse-Hinds part number) to Eaton for recommendation on a new product.